- Insert the silicone handle in the attachment and carefully snap the buttons to lock it;
- We recommend you always to pay attention and use heat-resistant holders or wear gloves. Aluminum is a too good conductor, and the handles will become hot no matter how thick the silicone handles are. For this reason, silicone handles do not guarantee a safe grip with bare hands during and after cooking;
- Please remember to not use other handles than those supplied and to not use them with other non-compatible cookware;
- Silicone handles are not oven safe, so always remember to pull out the handles when you place the Pot Set in the oven;
- Please remember to not place the silicone handles on a flame and do not use improperly.
Article is closed for comments.