- Clean it under running water with a wet and slightly soapy cloth immediately after every use, dry it by hand and store it in the plastic protection sheath provided to keep the blades safe.
- Remember to use it exclusively to cut foods on wood or plastic cutting boards;
- Avoid dropping the knives, ceramic is very susceptible to impacts;
- Do not use the blade laterally to crush nuts, garlic or other hard products;
- Keep away from heat sources;
- Do not use Ausker knives for other purposes. Avoid using it as a can opener or a screwdriver;
- Store the knives in the provided plastic protection sheath when you do not use them;
- When the knives are without the plastic protection sheath, handle them safely and always keep them away from children;
- In case of wear, do not try to sharpen the blade without consulting an expert;
- Hard doesn’t mean unbreakable. Ceramic knives aren’t meant to cut hard things such as frozen foods, bones, or anything that isn’t easily sliced. The blade is sharpened so thin that anything hard can chip off the blade. The knife can be dropped tip down without shattering, but the thin tip and edge can chip away. To understand how to use each knife of the Ceramic Knife Set, we recommend you to read the product page.
Article is closed for comments.