- Always pay attention when you attach the handles to the Frying Pans. Carefully insert the handles before closing the red lever. Close the red lever just when the handles are completely attached to the Pan. If this operation is not carried out with care or improperly, the locking mechanism could be irreversibly compromised;
- Remember that bakelite handles must necessarily be washed by hand, and never in the dishwasher;
- Do not use other handles than those supplied. Do not use with other incompatible pans;
- Always cook with the handle installed properly on the Frying Pans. If you do not do so, you could risk overheating the attachment, the black metal part that connects the bakelite handle to the Frying Pan. Moreover, you won't have a safe grip of the Frying Pans, and you could risk burning yourself;
- Always remove the handles when placing the Frying Pans in the oven;
- Do not place on an open flame and do not use improperly.
Article is closed for comments.