- Always pay attention when you attach the handles to the Grill Pan. Carefully insert the handle before closing the red lever. Close the red lever just when the handle is completely attached to the Grill Pan. If this operation is not carried out with care or improperly, the locking mechanism could be irreversibly compromised;
- Remember that bakelite handles must necessarily be washed by hand, and never in the dishwasher;
- Do not use other handles than those supplied. Do not use with other incompatible pans;
- Always cook with the handle installed properly on the Grill Pan. If you do not do so, you could risk overheating the attachment, the black metal part that connects the bakelite handle to the Grill Pan. Moreover, you won't have a safe grip of the Grill Pan, and you could risk burning yourself;
- Always remove the handle when placing the Grill Pan in the oven;
- Do not place on an open flame and do not use improperly.
Article is closed for comments.