- Always cook using a heat source with a lower diameter than the Frying Pan bottom and only operate with a medium or low flame/intensity. Avoid direct heat sources or open flames that come into contact with the raised edges, preserving the silicone handles from heat or ruining the external coating of the Frying Pan. You will also get more energy saving;
- When cooking, always attach the removable bakelite handle on the Frying Pan. You could risk overheating the attachment, that is the black metal part that connects the bakelite handle to the Frying Pan. Moreover, you won't have a safe grip on the Frying Pans, and you could risk burning yourself;
- Never heat empty Frying Pans, especially on induction plates. You could overheat the Frying Pan, damaging the non-stick coating. Adding a drop of oil will help you understand the correct temperature;
- Remember to carefully follow all our instructions regarding the correct cleaning of the Frying Pan Set. Please read carefully all the dedicated FAQ or the information we provide in the Ausker user manual;
- Always pay attention when you attach the handle to the Frying Pan. Carefully insert the handle before closing the red lever. Close the red lever just when the handle is completely attached to the Pan. If this operation is not carried out with care or improperly, the locking mechanism could be irreversibly compromised;
- Use only plastic, nylon, silicone or wood tools and avoid the use of metal tools or sharp objects to avoid damaging the non-stick coating;
- Pay attention to not overcook or burn food. If this happens, the quality of the non-stick coating may be affected. The use of small quantities of fats and oils significantly increases the duration of the non-stick coating;
- Do not stack the Frying Pan Set without adequate protection that prevents the non-stick coating from scratching;
- When using the Frying Pan Set on ceramic plates or induction cooking plates, avoid them from scraping the surfaces;
- The product should be used only for cooking and not for storing food because some foods, aggressive in the long term, can damage the non-stick coating;
- The Frying Pan Set can be used in the oven, but not in the microwave oven. When using the Frying Pans in the oven remember to remove the bakelite handle, and never exceed the maximum temperature of 200°C/392°F;
- Never leave the food cooking without supervision. Always pay double attention when cooking with children or animals nearby.
Article is closed for comments.